Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Summer fun

Last Friday was my birthday!  I turned 21, can you believe it?! ... :D I kid, I kid.  I only feel 21!  I actually turned 29 :/  That seems super crazy! I seriously don't think of myself as a "grown up" most of the time, so next year, it will be REALLY hard to deny it!  lol  My family (minus the Hintons) went to The Original Pancake House to celebrate with me!  I LOVE breakfast food, so it seemed appropriate!  We had a blast!  I got tons of great gifts! 
Since Andy's in full swing of football and almost school starting, Tucker and I have been eating at the Resort quite frequently for their delicious dinners! :)  They are so sweet to invite us, and Tucker really likes the ice cream for dessert, made by Mops, of course! :D
I got to get a little extra Paxie love this weekend since Story was in the hospital with viral meningitis :( Praise the Lord she is OK, and hopefully heading home today, but Mops and Aunt Kel swooped in and took our Paxie back with us so Kendall and Luke could recover with Story.  We had a little photo shoot before our road trip :)

Tucker and I also enjoyed a friend's birthday part the other night and had a great time of Capri Suns, cheese puffs, watermelon, and a TRACTOR! :D 
Now, onto birthday decorations for Tucker's 2nd Birthday Party!  I can't wait!!! More pictures to come! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tucker looks like a natural on that tractor! Glad you had a wonderful birthday.