The party was absolutely adorable! He was so excited with the decorations, especially the balloons and party favor bags :) The sign by the door said, "To enter the clubhouse, say, 'Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!"
Oh, the way he says "Mickey Mouuuuuse" is so precious! I need to record it!
We got him a giant Mickey balloon, which he loved! Andy made it "walk" down the stairs, and he just kept saying, "Mickey Mouse!" ...Mickey took quite a beating at the beginning of the party by some very excited party goers, so he went upstairs to "take a nap" :D Some of Mickey's other friend's came to the party, too!
I think these party favor bags were my favorite accessory to the party. Each one had animal crackers with a note from Tucker on them, bubbles, Mickey stickers, and a Mickey crayon! I loved how the Disney font turned out so cute for the kid's names!
And, oh, the cookies. That was more of an exasperated "oh," than an excited, "oh," but in the end, the turned out super yummy! My original plan was to build a clubhouse cake- colored fondant, every detail of the clubhouse, sheet cake...then I realized that I really didn't want to have cake! (Good thinking, Kel). Sugar cookies sounded so yummy and cute, so I ordered a giant cookie cutter, which made even more giant cookies whose ears weren't super excited about staying attached to the heads- leaving us with a lot of "snow man" cookies :) No worries, though! They were delish!
And, his friends. Tucker's little friends are so cute, and I think they all had a great time at the party!!!
I loved having so many family and friends who love and adore Tucker to come and celebrate with us! It was really great fellowship!
Tucker was super cute and sang Happy Birthday to himself, but didn't want to blow out his candle :)
And then there was the presents. Oh, the presents!!! Tucker got some AWESOME gifts!!!! Unfortunately, he was not interested in opening them!!! I think he opened 2, then wanted to play with what he had opened, so in the mean time, his friends came and helped open for him :) It was quite the system we had down by the end!
It was a great party! I loved planning, decorating, and then enjoying our family, friends, and Tucker on his special day!












3 comments:
Happy Birthday Tucker! Fabulous party Kelly!
Great Party Kel! You did a fantastic job on the Goofie, Donald, Mickey, and Pluto cut outs! The cookies were sooooo Yum! I may have to go down right now and sneek a tasty from the one I brought home for the G's!
Happy Birthday Tucker! We LOVE celebrating with you! You are a "funny guy!" who is loving, creative, expressional (may not be a word...but mops is allowed to make up her own vocab...), and kind. Loved singing "Happy Birthday to you"...with you all the way home from Wal-mart the other day! Great vocal skills! Love you Tucker man! oxoxoxo
Great job Kelly, looks amazing!! I can't believe that it has already been 2 years! Looks like Tucker had a fun time too, that is what is so important!! Happy Birthday Tucker:)
Post a Comment