A few months back I realized that Tucker would really benefit from being in some sort of MDO program. He absolutely loves to be around kids his age and other people. His excitement over his friends is huge, and I knew he could learn so much! Andy found a sweet little church on the way to his school that has a perfect program! He will do so great, and give Mommy some time to get the house in order, and some special baby girl time come February!
Yesterday he got to go to school to meet his teachers! We made little cards for both of them, and he so sweetly presented them to his teachers before going off to play in his classroom! :)
On the Parent's Night, we got to make a picture for our child that would hang on their hook so they would have something from us on Meet the Teacher day! Tucker immediately pointed to the Mickey Mouse head in the corner, and exclaimed, "Mickey Mouse!" :) Melt my heart, I knew he loved it! :)
This also totally cracked me up! Andy filled out the paper work on the Parent Night while I made Tucker's picture...of course :) In the middle of my coloring, he tapped me, and pushed the paper to me with a smile. His answer to the last question was perfect. :D
He had a fantastic time in his classroom! He so enjoyed the new toys, new friends, and I know he'll be such a wonderful little student! On the way home, I looked back at him in the car and couldn't believe how BIG he looked! When did he get so big?! It's as though he turned 2, and became a precious little 2 year old! He is more polite, more articulate, and bigger!!!! He'll do great at school :)





1 comment:
Just wait until baby comes, then he will seem so much bigger!! Good Job Tucker, you will have fun.
Post a Comment