It's a GIRL!!! Baby #2 is a Girl!!!! It just seems so surreal! We had an ultrasound yesterday and my whole family (minus the Hintons) came. We came out into the waiting room, and blew up a pink and blue balloon. On the 3rd blow, Andy let the air out of the blue one, and I kept the pink one up! It was such a fun celebration!
Afterwards, as per Potter tradition, we went shopping to celebrate the new baby! We hit up Nordstrom, the Bistro fro a little pizza and fries, then down to Janie and Jack, and Baby Gap! It was very weird to get to shop on the girl side of the store, but so much fun!!!
I came home and began pinning like crazy! I've got her room all imagined out, oh and then there's the clothes! Oh, the clothes!
A very vintage modern girl she will be!
I've been dreaming about her spunky little personality, curly hair (hopefully!), and wonderful spirit!
I love that she has a big brother, and a Daddy and Grandpa who love to buy pink for her! (they picked out the dresses below!)
Oh, Baby girl, I can't wait to meet you! We will have so much fun together!!! :) I love you!!
Now...for a name :) We have a few ideas, but I just don't know!!! If you have any suggestions, please share!!!






4 comments:
congrats!!!! girls are so much fun!
iDid the carnation trick work? Congratulations!
yes! They were right again! :D
Hooray for the carnations! I happen to love Tallulah with a nickname of Lulu... it would've been a front-runner, but we have friends close to us who have both those names! We'll love her bunches no matter what her name is!
Post a Comment