Friday, August 17, 2012

14 weeks

I am 14 weeks!  Not a whole lot has changed.  I still LOVE orange juice!  We have gone through SO much of it at our house, and I just can't get enough!  Other than that, I don't really have any cravings.  I think that my morning sickness may be starting to wear off (praise the Lord!).  I'm feeling pretty good, other than being very tired...although that may have something to do with Andy starting school, and Tucker's 2nd birthday party on Saturday! :D
We should be finding out the sex of the baby at the end of the month! :D I'm SO excited to know!  Any guesses?!

2 comments:

Luke Charles Hinton said...

I guess girl!! I would love to see you will a daughter, it's a very special relationship!

Elizabeth said...

CUTE belly! I can't wait to find out what the little one is! I am going to guess a boy:) So glad you are blogging again!