In other news, we had Allison and Stone's shower this sunday! My roomie from college, Sara, flew into town for the event, and it was a supurb partay! Stone was VERY active at church that morning, and Kendall and I spent probably way too much time watching Allison's stomach move all over the place during church! I've not been around too many preggo women before, and I feel a little left out that I see Allison the least out of our family. I saw her earlier this summer, and her belly was still pretty small. Then, the next time I saw her, it was like she was trying to steal a dodge ball!!! :D She has been super pacient with me, but every time I see her, I just want to glue my hands to her stomach so I can feel that little boy scoot around!!! That feeling is probably going to go on my favorite things list :D
Anyways, when they were designing the nursery, Allison asked me if I would paint some canvases to put over the crib that had Stone's name on it. We talked about the design, and how it should match the bedding, and I finished it just in time for the shower! (I actually think I had paint on my hands at the party :/) Anyways, here are the hostesses for the shower, and the finished artwork!
4 comments:
those canvases are awesome!
Kel,
your art work is wonderful!! So glad it was ready for the shower and everyone could see it! It will look so very great in Stone's nursery! Thanks for posting the pic of allofus hostess... i should have had my heels on...look toooooo short!
Had a grand time at the shower...I was blessed and loved on...and I'm just the G! Ha! Must go...blood test time. :( ouch!
Have a great day! Hope to see you at threeish...God Bless, Love, mom oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox
love the canvas! it will be a tradition for you to make something like that when all us girls have babies!
you are so talented. those canvases are VERY cute!
Post a Comment