Wednesday, April 14, 2010

21 weeks!

Here I am!
Upon returning from Spring Break, many coworkers made over how big my belly had gotten! Either I popped, or people just hadn't seen me in a while! Either way, I feel as though I'm getting bigger. I inspect myself daily to make sure that my belly is the ONLY thing getting bigger, and things definitely seem to be getting tighter in that area!

I think Tucker got the hiccups yesterday! This thought had not occurred to me at the time of the incident, but when I explained it to another teacher at lunch, she suggested the idea! When I got home from school and was sitting on the couch, it felt like he had an iPod in there and was kicking to the beat! It didn't last long, but it sure was fun!

I just finished a calligraphy project for a lady I work with, and was asked to make a child's size apron for another lady, and booked a mural project for this Saturday!!! I promise that I'm not over doing it, but my commission work will soon have to be put on hold as I prepare for the end of the year, and 2 showers!!!

Andy is super busy with track. He didn't get home until 9 ish last night because of a track meet, but I am just so proud of him for all of his hard work!!!

Welp, that seems it for now!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Emery had the hiccups every two hours after I had a meal--I loved it! You're looking good, Momma!

Whitney said...

WOW! You have kind of just popped right out. SO cute. I am so excited for you and so excited that you're having a BOY! :)