Monday, April 19, 2010

22 Weeks


Well, here we are at 22 weeks! Last week was a fun week. He moved a ton at the beginning of the week, then barely moved throughout the middle, and this weekend, he was all over the place!

Andy took me on a surprise date night, where we split Rigatoni D at Maggiano's, then went to see Date Night at the movie theater! On the way to the movie, Tucker decided that he is as much of a fan of Maggiano's as we are, and he finally gave Andy a few good kicks to the hand!

I've noticed him moving and kicking a lot more, which is reassuring and comforting. He's about 11 inches long now, and I can tell. He's moving closer to the middle of my stomach, where as he used to just stay tucked in the lower left hand side of me.

Well, our showers are all set!!! I got the invitation to our DeRidder shower in the mail today that Kristen made, and it is SO cute! I can't even put into words how excited I am to celebrate Tucker with so many people! I will be having my school shower the week before we head to Louisiana! SO fun!!! :D

This weekend Andy put the glider together, so I thought I'd show a few more pictures of the nursery.


And here is the completed toy chest/window seat crafted by Andy! Isn't it AWESOME?!!!
It is SO cool, and comfy, and will hold all kinds of stuff!! Now, we haven't decided how to pain it. The front is for sure going to stay white, but we are trying to decide if we want to paint the lid white also, or stain the top the wood color. What do you think?

5 comments:

k_stin said...

Cute bedroom! I love the colors and seeing all of the decor together with it. I say stain the top of the toy chest, but it is awesome no matter what! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Erin said...

You look so cute!!! Love the window seat. What a crafty hubby!

Kendall said...

D.A.N.G!! your belly popped...and you have managed to keep the rest of you so stink'n thin!! nicely done sis, nicely done. I can't wait to meet Tucker and his personality after knowing his parents. my opinion on his toy chest is to leave it the way it is. his nursery is very soft (manly of course) and i don't think you should do too much to it...but then again, what do i know...my husband has to tell me if my clothes match or not ;) love you, miss you, and i hope you are finding painless ways to sit on the couch now!!

mom said...

I didn't know you went on date night! Yum! I see you frequently...but the picture really shows off Tucker and his growth. You look fabulous! So very proud of you...healthy mama!

Love Love Love the chair...cannot wait to try it out! Kudos to Kritin and her fabulous and creative talents in designing such a beautiful and perfect invite to your shindig in DeRidder...should make for a most memorable time...such sweetness!

See you Wednesday! Love mom ooxo

Annikke said...

You are so adorable!

Love the nursery too and the window box/toy chest is amazing! I love that!