Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sweat Pant Saturday

There is nothing like sleeping in on a Saturday. Then, enjoying a nice bowl of cereal (unless you're us and forgot that you ran out of milk on Tuesday right before you were about to pour yourself a huge bowl of Fruity Pebbles), watching a few Saturday morning shows as you plan the errands you'll run on this beloved day off.

If you're anything like us, and I think you are, you know that there is real no good reason for throwing on a cute outfit to run these errands. I believe that most people have a similar mind set as me because I saw them today at various stores.

The best part of Saturdays is that I don't have to actually be anywhere specific...unless of course we made plans, which we try to stay away from :) I love the feeling of just going up stairs, throwing on whatever pair of sweatpants still fit over my ever growing belly, and running out the door, semi-makeupless and without a worry in the world!

We went to Lowes, Pier One, Wal*Mart, Sam's, Dollar Tree, and McDonalds today (busy, I know!), and found many others with my same idea. I do appreciate the other ladies who also chose a cute little sweatsuit get-up like myself, but I felt in solidarity with those in sweats and a sweatshirt as well.

I hope that you have enjoyed your Saturday. I also hope it was a Sweat Pant Saturday for you, and if it wasn't I hope one for you soon!

4 comments:

mom said...

Ohhh...I love Sookie's new pic! Her sweatsuit saturday outfit?! Speck so! Heard there were a couple of "twinkies" at the McDonald's this afternoon! Can't help but love sweat pant saturday...though Stacy and Clinton would not be amused. tee hee hee. Love you bunches! mom xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I love sweatpants everyday!

Anonymous said...

Sweatpants saturday is my favorite! Although its already workout shorts saturday done here:(

Anonymous said...

done=down