Dear Tucker,
Our Spring Break was all about preparing for your arrival. I always knew that I would one day turn my studio into a nursery, and it is just so perfect for your new room! Daddy and I cleared everything out and turned the other room into a guest room/my studio. It worked out perfect. Here is your room all ready to go.
You will be sleeping in the crib that your Mommy and Aunts slept in when we were babies!!! If you ask any of us, we will tell you that we still remember what it tastes like, and the bite marks are still there to prove it!!!Mops and Pops came over to help us set it up in your room, and I'm sure it brought back great memories for them.
I was finally able to open your beautiful bedding, which is something that I had been looking forward to. I used to just walk into the room and look at it and dream about you.
Oh, and did I mention the best part of the room?! Your daddy build you a window seat/toy chest!!! We had come up with the idea a while ago, and since your daddy can build anything, he started this project, and finished in about a day!!! It's so perfect, and I can just imagine you being a big boy and putting away all of your toys in it one day!!!
I was finally able to open your beautiful bedding, which is something that I had been looking forward to. I used to just walk into the room and look at it and dream about you.Mops helped me iron all of it so it would look nice and fancy when it got in the crib.
Oh, and did I mention the best part of the room?! Your daddy build you a window seat/toy chest!!! We had come up with the idea a while ago, and since your daddy can build anything, he started this project, and finished in about a day!!! It's so perfect, and I can just imagine you being a big boy and putting away all of your toys in it one day!!!Your daddy is so excited for you to get here, and I know he loved being able to build this piece for you. One day you will be able to help him with all of his projects!
Mops, Pops, Daddy and I all put your bedding together. My favorite part was, of course, the mobile! It plays twinkle twinkle little star and spins! SO cute!!! Mops insisted that some of your friends should keep your bed warm until you get here!!! And, I agree, they look pretty cute!
Sweet Tucker-bear, this week has been so wonderful as we prepare for you. I can feel you kick so much harder now, and I am so glad that you are growing strong and healthy. Mops has given me so many of the books that I read as a child, and I can't wait to share those with you. I know you will be so smart, strong, and wonderful. I can't wait to see the plans that the Lord has for you.
Sweet Tucker-bear, this week has been so wonderful as we prepare for you. I can feel you kick so much harder now, and I am so glad that you are growing strong and healthy. Mops has given me so many of the books that I read as a child, and I can't wait to share those with you. I know you will be so smart, strong, and wonderful. I can't wait to see the plans that the Lord has for you. We have 3 showers planned for you because so many people want to share in celebrating your life. You are so special to us. We love you so much!!!
Mommy and Daddy
xoxoxox

4 comments:
aww! his nursery is soo cute!
So precious!!!
It looks great! I love that your husband is so handy!
The Fish crib decor is AWESOME!!! I love it!!!!!!
Post a Comment