Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Projects!

I think I'm in the window of feeling good and energized, which has been fabulous!!! I've been working on various overdue projects, and it's been really nice!

Now that my studio is also the guest room, my work environment is a little different. I think I kind of like the change. The room feels bigger, and it's really sunny in there, which I love!

Last week I did a calligraphy project for a coworker, and this Saturday I did 2 murals for some friends of ours. You can check them out at my Blue Blog.

I am working on a second calligraphy project this week, and today I made 35 necklaces!!!! All I have to do is solder them, but they are all so cute and I love them!!! :D

These are double sided charms, so each one that you're seeing here has a different design on the back. So fun!!!!

I am also working on finishing a 3 painting series for some of our friends, but it may not be until this weekend until I get those finished. I promise, more pictures to come!!

4 comments:

Kendall said...

I WANT ONE!!!!

Unknown said...

oh they look so good!!!

Carrie

Erin said...

You are so crafty! Enjoy the lovely second trimester! :)

Sarah Rose said...

So glad you're feeling good! These are the BEST weeks of your pregnancy!

And can I echo Kendall and say I want one too?? Those are precious!