23 Weeks! We're just moving right a long! It's crazy how time is passing, and how big Tucker is getting! Last week I felt him move in ways and areas that I had not felt before. He rolled himself up to the top of my stomach, straight across my belly button. I just laughed so hard knowing that he was RIGHT there!!!
He also kicked Sookie this morning while she had her head resting on me :D He's starting to give Daddy pretty good kicks, too, which is so fun for him!
This Sunday we threw a shower for my friend Katie who is getting married in June. One of the special treats for her was the "panty corsage" that I made for her! it looked beautiful on her outfit, but you had to look closely to see that it was made from a lacey little thong that she can wear later! :DAndy has a pretty easy week, minus the 2 track meets, but I'm happy for him that he can get a bit of rest. His master's classes start soon and school is almost done! We'll be heading to DeRidder in about 3 weeks, which I can't wait for!!!
4 comments:
Love Love the stool you and Andy created! So very cute!
Glad you are feeling better...but you are correct...I cannot remember you being so sick so fast for a long time...thank goodness your husband stayed true to his vows..the in sickness and health thing!
You look precious in this 23 week picture. All baby that is for sure...miss shapely thing! The shower was very fun and I love the corsage...creative kel! Speck so!
Have a restful and better evening! Love, mom oxoxoxoxoxo
You look great! And you are always so crafty. Cute projects!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the super-cute stool! It is perfect and Caleb loves climbing up on it (and his brothers love jumping off of it...) :)
You look so cute!
Post a Comment