Happy 2 month Birthday, Tucker!!!I can't believe how BIG you are getting! We just love you so much, and feel so blessed to be your parents.
*You weigh 14 lbs. 8 oz.- 94%!
*You are 24 in. long- 86%
*You have gone back to needing a feeding at 4:30 am, but other than that, you sleep great!
*We still give you a formula bottle at your 9:30 feeding, and I think you and Daddy really enjoy your guy time together :D
*You are getting so strong! You love to sit on our laps and hold your own head up so you can look around. You are hardly a bobble head any more! You also kick your legs out and like to "stand up" too!
*You smile all the time! It's so funny to watch you with Daddy while he says, "Dadda, Dadda, Dadda," and you grin from ear to ear! You also like it when I bob my head back and forth and make funny faces while I talk to you! You have even started laughing after you hear Daddy do it, which is hilarious, but we have yet to catch it on film :/
*You still love your bouncer, and enjoy floor time as well. We listen to Baby Einstein music while we play, which will hopefully make you smarter ;)
*You are wearing 6 month clothes! I was worried for a bit that I didn't have any clothes that would fit you, but it's all good now. You have, however, grown out of some of my favorite hats and shoes :/
You are just such a cute little pumpkin! This was going to be your Halloween costume, but then I found another one last week! It's so cute and funny!
Here's our chunky man! I always wanted a baby with a lot of rolls, and I think they are starting to appear! You look so cute in your little underwear! :D
Tucker, you are a precious gift from the Lord! Daddy and I are so honored to be your parents, and you teach us something new about yourself and us every day! Thank you for your smiles, lovies, and kisses. We adore you! You are growing so well, and we are so proud of you!Love,
Mommy
4 comments:
Kelly, Tucker is too cute! I love his little pumpkin outfit! I am so glad that yall are doing well and I always enjoy reading your updates!
TUCKER! How cute are you! I love how you are developing those precious baby rolls...means you are sooo healthy and fun! That angleic smile melts my heart! Since your mama LOVES every single holiday and celebrates with grand gusto...of course she would be on your holloween costume early on! Precious you are...remind me of someone...oh yes...your cousin Stone, who will be 1 yr. old in 2 days! Happy 2 month old birthday your owns self! Love, Love, Love you my Tucker man! Hugs and Kisses all over...I can see you smile big smiles in my heart! Love mops oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox
love the new post!!! he's such a perfect little chubby baby in those last ones with his shirt off :) i also like picturing him laughing when you guys are being silly. maybe you can post a video??
LOVED talking to you the other day! by the way, i forgot to tell you this when we were on the phone, but i was sitting on the bathroom floor during that whole conversation. ha! the yard guys were here and they're insanely loud (and all of our windows are open in the whole house), so I went to the 'quietest' room because i wanted to talk to you! cool mental image :)
have a wonderful time on saturday + happy birthday Stone!
OMG...he looks more like Andy every day!!! He is precious! I think i have figured out it is his mouth that is similar to Noah's. Can't wait to meet him in person in 2 months!!!
Post a Comment