
I love fall. I love the colors, the cool air, and going to pumpkin patches! I had so much fun as a kid picking out my pumpkin, carving it, and seeing it on the front porch up until Halloween. I wanted to be sure that Tucker had his first pumpkin patch experience this year, and since it was in the 80's and gorgeous all weekend, we headed out today! ...Unfortunately, they weren't open on Sundays, so we couldn't buy our pumpkins, but we still got some great pictures, thanks to Mops and Pops! I guess the pictures say it all!








3 comments:
Well, I just revisited my trip to Tuttle's via the pics...I like it! I guess things appear better when the wind, dust, and hay particles are not buzzing 90 mph around your eyes and nose and flinging ones hair into a snafu extraordinar!
I LOVE the pic of Andy and Tucker...men...just chilln' with their specks...so! :D and I LOVE the pic of you and Tucker man with the box of corn husk and sun peekn' thru. The tiny apple next to his tiny feet...precious. Dad and I loved the drive and the countryside and the fun memory of a Closed Sunday...rebels that we are! tee hee hee. Hoping to make it by your way sometime this week for some sketchbook happenings. Oh, and by the way...did I tell you how very amazing you look!? Well, you do! YOur men must be very proud of their beautiful gal! Love you, mom oxoxoxo
We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend, too! Perfect picture opportunities! :) Tucker is so cute, Kelly. And you look gorgeous as usual!
Your mom's right -- you look amazing!!! awesome pics from the pumpkin patch. I adore the little apple by Tucker's feet. and your outfit is so cute too. these pics made me smile!
Post a Comment