Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

For Tucker's first Halloween, he went as a fish!!! I found this costume a few weeks ago, and have been SO excited for him to wear it! He looks absolutely adorable in it, and it gets even better as soon as he starts wiggling, and moving his arms all around!
We headed over to The Resort this afternoon for Tucker's first Trick or Treat. He practiced all day, and was thrilled to receive a FULL size candy bar at his first house!!!
I thought he might get the wrong idea about the whole Trick or Treat thing, since after we got the candy, we went inside, took a nap, had some dinner, and hung out, but he fell back into the swing of things when we went around our neighborhood ;)
The Great G's had a great time seeing him, and really enjoyed his costume!
Andy and I decided to dress up as well! Can you guess what we were?!
Andy was Larry the Cable guy, which was funny because some lady at the gas station asked him yesterday if he was him! lol! And, I was The Biggest Loser! It was fun wearing Andy's clothes, but not so fun when he made me run into the store on the way home to get some milk!

We took Tucker to 2 houses when we got home, and he got a bit more candy, then we passed some out at our house. I really love trick or treating in our neighborhood because most people sit outside to pass out their candy. I love seeing the families going around together, and it's just great memories!!! I hope Tucker enjoys looking back at his first costume, and has fun dressing up in the future. I think the candy will help with that! ;)

7 comments:

Whitney said...

LOL! Y'all are too funny. And the fishy?? OH MY WORD. I love it. He is just so cute.

mckenziegordon said...

Andy does look like Larry the Cable Guy! That's hilarious. And what a cute little gold fish you have too!

Annikke said...

The costumes are great! Your husband DOES look like Larry the Cable guy!!! And that fish costume is tooooooooooo cute - but would it be that cute on another baby or does your baby just make it that cute!!! I think your baby is just too cute for words!

Erin said...

Love the little fishy! Super cute.

Anonymous said...

I love the little fishy! Too cute! I took my 5 month old trick-o-treating as well. He was a bee. Such fun memories!

Unknown said...

cute! Everybody thinks my husband is Ron White lol

Elizabeth said...

I love that fishy smile!! Precious.