
Kristen, Daniel, Emily and Luke are in town!!! A couple times a year we get to get together, whether it's here or in DeRidder, and I love it!!! It's always just such a short time, but it's fantastic! This time, we got to introduce Luke and Tucker!

They're only a month apart, and actually kind of resemble each other!

Emily has gotten so big from the last time I saw her, and was just talking up a storm! She's so articulate, and adorable!!!

We're also keeping Ellie for a few days while my parents are taking a little "vacation." I like to take pictures when her and Sookie are close because it takes Ellie a bit to warm up to other dogs :D

Also, Tucker has started smiling a lot!!! It's so hard to capture it on camera, so here are a few half smiles :/ I did get a HUGE grin on my phone, so as soon as Andy emails it back to me, I'll post it!

We had a lot of cuddles this weekend, especially with Daddy. We LOVE it when Daddy's home!!!

And, because it was just so funny, her's Stev! LOL! he warmed up the Boppy for us before feeding :D
5 comments:
Love that little smile. So cute.
Your little man is so precious! Looks like he's getting more and more alert. So cute.
awww! i love the little 1/2 smile. also your shirt in the top pic is really cute on you. Kar was wearing a similar one in one of her postings... must be a new mommy thing :)
Stev's hair stood up on his head when he saw the pic! tee hee hee. FYI...i think it is a boppy...so \i thinks. :D ! Grand that you all had fun with the martins! Beautiful smiles! Give Elle a hug and pat from us...va ca is wonderful! Will come home so can see our Tuckerman! Love, mom oxoxo
You guys are so sassy in those tops... must confess I am coveting, just the tiniest bit!
Post a Comment