You can thank this little guy for the miraculous win tonight!!! I think the team could really feel his support and his adorable outfit!!! Daddy was very proud to have Tucker all decked out in purple and gold! Now, if Mommy could just get some LSU wear!
Tucker is now 6 weeks old. 6 weeks!!! My, how time flies! He's really growing fast, too! He's around 13 lbs., and pretty much grown out of his 0-3 month clothes, and fully in 3 month!In other news, Andy's school had Homecoming last night. He is the 2013 class sponsor, so he drove the kid's float in the parade, then cheered his team on from the press box as the boys won 57 to 20, and ended the evening with a very enthusiastic rendition of The Electric Slide (for those of you who were at our wedding, I'm sure you can grasp the mental image). He didn't get home until after bedtime, so we were very excited to hang out today!
My parents came over early this morning to hang out all day! Dad had been gone on business for 2 weeks, and needed some Tucker love'n...who doesn't?! :D We ate breakfast at Chic-fil-A, then watched Big Bang Theory while mom and I worked on our sketchbooks! It was very fun! I will have some pictures of my completed pages up soon. I have made a few that I really like!!!
5 comments:
that pic is awesome of him in his LSU gear! LOVE IT!!!
Can I just say you have an adorable family! You always look so bright and cheery with a big smile... your happiness shines through! You have an ADORABLE little boy, and as a bonus, I just love how your dog cocks her head for every picture. Too cute. :)
Oh my goodness!! T man is SO cute!! I love that even at 6 weeks old Andy has his little man there with him to cheer his team on! What dad wouldn't love something like that?! I also love how Sookie managed to get in the picture and looks so proud of herself! I can't wait to get up there and spend some time with that handsome guy!! Please give him lots of hugs and kisses from us!
So sweet! When I saw that picture I instantly saw something that reminded me of Noah!!! I think I see it more the older they get!
love the new pics! you look so happy :) i bet your parents were so pumped to spend the day with you guys!! miss ya Kel! oh i saw on FB that you walked with Tucker the other day; did he like it??
Post a Comment