I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what to write about on here! This is a bit funny because I do so many different things on any given day, but they seem to be redundant and seemingly uninteresting to others. I've read on other blogs where moms apologize that their post is consumed by their baby after they arrive, and strive to write about "normal" life. I scoffed at this thought, and claimed that when Tucker got here, I wouldn't care if I wrote about him all the time, and I'm sticking to that! It just seems that sometimes there's nothing new to write about!!!
Ok, so here were some of my post ideas:
*Favorite things, Baby Edition: Beaudroux's Rash Protector, my Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag, Swaddlers, Paci clips, adorable onsies with appliqued tie (from etsy), the Boppy, Chico stroller, oh, and the cutest baby EVER! :D
*Reasons I love fall: the beautiful leaves, the coolish/warmish weather, new seasons of tv shows, pumpkins, fall scented candles
*My dislike of laundry and cleaning, and how now that I'm a SAHM I don't mind these tasks as much because I'm not doing them after a long day /week of teaching junior highers
*One of my former students committed suicide last week. I'm still processing this one. Can't believe it actually happened.
*How much I like Oreos and that I could basically eat these, and a variety of other baked goods all day long!
*How I've been cooking so much more, and really love it! I LOVE the Pioneer Woman's cookbook, and have enjoyed trying her recipes! All have been great so far! I enjoy cooking!
I've had a few others rolling around up here, but I can't grasp them at the moment. In other news, Tucker is doing pretty well. He's been struggling with his reflux, or coming down with a cold recently (not sure which one), so there's been lots of extra snuggles and lovies! He still smiles up a storm, even in the middle of a crying spree, which is super adorable!
I know this post seems random, but at least I updated! I'll work to formulate a more focused post in the near future. It may even be an extended version of one of the fore-mentioned topics!
1 comment:
This is the first time I've read your blog and I feel like you and I have the same soul. Oreos are my life, I teach junior high but WISH I were a SAHM, and just had a baby and write about him on my blog, favoriteistosmile.blogspot.com, all the time. Thanks for your random thoughts!
Post a Comment