I know today is not a "month" birthday, however, I feel like you've grown and accomplished so much this week, and I don't want to forget!!!
*Last week we started giving you a formula bottle at your 9:30 feeding. We did this to help supplement and make sure that you're getting enough food, and to give Daddy a chance to get to feed you!
*You went from going a 5 hour stretch from feeding to feeding to 9 1/2 hours last night!!!! Mom and Daddy LOVED the sleep!!!
*You have somehow figured out how to wiggle yourself down to the end of the crib while you sleep! I was so surprised and delighted to find you away from where I left you, and we got some good giggles out of it!
*You are a Smiling Machine!!! You give me HUGE grins when I talk to you, kiss your face, and make silly faces at you. You look for Daddy when you hear his voice, and give him huge smiles when you see him! We love to watch you giggle and coo as you are developing your little personality. You even smiled in the bath tub last night!
I took this the other day, and all I had to say was "We're going to see Daddy soon!" You were SO happy!*Your neck is SO strong! You are holding it up all by yourself to look around the room, and outside. Oh, you LOVE looking outside, up and at lights! ...not to mention your closet :D
*You weigh about 13 lbs this week! You are almost out of your 3 month sleepers, which is a bit unfortunate since I don't really have anything in 3-6 :/ I just love how big you are!
You will be 7 weeks old tomorrow, and I'm just so proud of how well you are doing! You are such a big boy, and Mommy and Daddy love you!
Love,
Mommy
3 comments:
He is so great, Kelly! So sweet.
Look at that happy little man! Squeeze him for us!
That grin just melts me!
Post a Comment