Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gentleman

I had to share these stories because they are just so darn cute!!!
As Tucker's personality has been developing, we've noticed how much he loves people (truly his parent's child :)  We don't go anywhere now without making a friend.  He yells "Hiiii!" to people in the isle and waves to them.  This, of course, starts a conversation where he has an opportunity to turn on his charm ;)

I even caught him saying "Bye, Bye!" to the TV characters yesterday and he was waving at the TV!

I was also told at nursery that Tucker was extremely sweet to a little girl who was crying.  He crawled over to her and tried to give her her paci.  When that didn't help, he began bringing her toys!!!!  *melt!*  I was so proud of his giving spirit.  He is very willing to share, and loves to give people things.  If they give it back, he gives it to them again!!!

This morning, he was playing in my closet while I was getting ready, and things began to get very quiet.  I peeked around the corner to see him standing in front of the mirror with his mouth wide open at his reflection, then leaning forward to give "himself" a giant kiss!!!  He kept doing this over and over, smiling in between!!!
Y'all, it is SO sweet!!!  I am so thankful for Tucker's loving spirit.  I've always know that he is kind and loving, but it's so wonderful to see his love as he's getting older!!!
"Happy Tuesday!" -Tucker :)

No comments: