Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tucker lately

I know that I stopped the monthly updates a while ago (sorry, kid), but Tucker has been changing so much that I wanted to share some of what he's doing at 13 months:

*Has started saying "hi" to almost everyone!  He also waves some, which is super cute!

*LOVES the "open/close" game.  He will crawl into a room, shut the door, then open it.  He does this a couple of times, then just closes the door all the way!  He thinks this is hilarious!!!

*He is into all of the cabinets.  I think he's just always searching for a cup.  He loves cups, so he opens cabinets until he finds one, and then plays with them forever!

*He really likes to share.  He will hand toys or anything he has to other people!  The last 2 days, he has taken his paci from his mouth and put it  into mine!  Then he'll pull it out, and thinks it's the funniest game ever!!!

*Tucker really likes books, especially the board books.  He'll turn it in his hands over and over and over, in every direction, then he'll finally open it and look at the pages.

*He is getting more adventurous on standing and moving to another object.  We're still a ways away from walking, I think, but he's better than he thinks he is.  I think he's just a little nervous about he whole thing.

*Tucker now drinks his milk from a sippie cup, no problem. 

I think those are a lot of the big things! I just didn't want to forget some of this stuff!!! I've really noticed a change in him recently, and he's just so funny!!! I love his little personality, and we spend a lot of the day laughing with each other!

No comments: