Wednesday, October 26, 2011

work'n it out

  I thought I'd try to help Tucker feel a bit more confident with walking by helping him practice with his little walking toy.  He is actually more stable with it then he used to be, and keeps himself up well!  We took it outside on Monday to wait for Elizabeth and the boys to stop by.  While Elizabeth and I chatted in the driveway, Sam came over to see what Tucker was up to.
 In normal Tucker fashion, he babbled excitedly to Sam, and they played in the leaves.  They were just so cute together!  As Tucker continued to talk, Sam would listen intently, and then in a soft sweet voice say, "What'd you say?"  SO cute!!!
 Tucker and I walked a few houses down and back yesterday and today, and he does really well! I was hoping that once he realized how fast he could go, he'd want to walk on his own.  But who am I kidding, he'll walk when he's ready! :)

 Today at Kroger, Tucker decided to give his shoes a break, and decided to tool around the store in this sporty thing!  He had the BEST time!!!  He thought he was the IT thing, and people kept saying, "he looks so excited!!!"  Now, if Wal*Mart could just start carrying these things!
(*I also may or may not have run into an end cap with the front of this cart because it drove more like a boat than a cart :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks beyond excited! That kid is ready to drive.

Amy Bell said...

hi there! email me at amymichellebell@yahoo.com to receive your gift card! you won! thank you for your comment :)