Kendall and Pax cam to visit last weekend, and it was crazy to see how similar the boys are! They are practically the same size, wear the same size shoes, and are EVERYWHERE! They had the best time playing together, and both slept really well because of it :)
It was nice to get to spend some time with Kendall. I hate that my sisters don't live closer!
On Tuesday, Mom, Dad, Kendall and I and the boys all headed to Louisville for Stone's second birthday party and Ainsley's birth!
Ainsley Marie was born on October 19th, 7lbs. 10 oz, 20 in. long. She is adorable! She's got a ton of black hair (I think she gets that from Zack ;) and is just so tiny!
I was able to capture her first smile! :)
Meeske was doing great, and actually remembered that I was there this time! :) She's a GREAT mom, and is going to handle 2 like a breeze!
Ainsley really likes Pops already, too. She was super pumped that he was holding her :)
...Then she was dreaming about how awesome everyone is and devising her plan to wrap herself around everyone's finger :)
In other news, Tucker is 14 months old. He is talking up a storm!!! Serious, all the time. He cracks me up! Here's what he's saying:
*Hi
*Hello
*Bye-bye
*Momma (finally!)
*Dadda
*Basketball
*Ball
*Hi, guys!
*Cup
*Pop
*Mop
*Pax
*Kelly
*Poof
I feel like I'm forgetting a few, but I had to document these so I didn't forget!!!
I'm really having the best time with him. He is really catching on to the whole "peek a boo" and "hide and seek" game. He's very dramatic about it and will hide his face and then jerk back to surprise me! LOL
He LOVES to climb the stairs and is VERY good at it. Really fast, actually, so we've got a gate at the bottom of the stairs, too.
He stood by himself a few times yesterday so that he could clap...then he fell on his bottom. At least he's trying, it, though! He used to be so afraid to fall!
Andy's been on fall break the last couple of days, and we've loved having him home! It goes too fast, though. It still doesn't feel like enough time with him, but we've all enjoyed it.
Be sure to check out my art blog to see the place mats I made this weekend! :)







2 comments:
Ainsley is all smiles! What a precious little addition.
sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment