Since our neices, Mallory and Alyssa, have become quite mobile and curious, Andy built them a stool for Christmas! You know, "This little stool is mine, I use it all the time, to reach the things I couldn't, and lots of things I shouldn't." :D We had a little one that said that exact saying on it when we were growing up, and I'm sure you had a "helper" of some sorts to reach things when you were young!
Andy was SO excited to build something this special for the girls! He stayed late after school many nights during the last week of school to pour his love, talent, and hard work into a memorable gift for his neices. When he was done, he brought it home, and I spent a late night decorating the little stool. We were so pleased at the outcome, as this little adorable stool would be such a helpful tool to our little adorable neices!



*Please feel free to contact me for pricing info!
10 comments:
That is the most adorable stool I have ever seen!!! I know they had to have loved it!
I am SO SORRY I missed you the other day when you called...things were a little crazy! It sounds like you guys are having a blast in LA, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stool... I'm definitely interested in pricing info, or at least some tips from Andy so Michael can build us one!
That stool is super cute! You husband did a great job building it and you did an awesome little paint job on it.
Wait... you were in town? When? Where? Did you leave a message? I am SO BUMMED OUT that we could've seen you guys!
Thanks again for the stool. The girls are getting a lot of use out of it!!!
well, i continue to see why God united the two of you. The desires of your hearts were to be with one who you could do things with... together... as a team...2 are better than 1... the bench is just one more varification to the awesome hand of our Lord. I praise Him for allowing vision into this wonderful work.
You are right!...Andy stayed late so many nights and as in everything we all do... the first time in creating is done with thoughtfulness and care...for new teritory is always a bit of a tight rope experience...but it turned out AWESOME!!! It was certainly one of our highlights here at the resort for the "faux Christmas day"!!!
Your art work, kel, so always whimsical and perfect and I know from watching and listening to all of you girls as you grew up, that especially now, the stool that G and G Potter gifted you, meant alot more...than I ever thought. :D
So, it will become a part of the girls lives and a great memory of the loving duo that created such a jeweled gift. :D
See you later! As I type...I see john and kate plus 8 is on...who can figure out this crazy schedule?! It goes until 2 or 3 in the morning. Must go...Love, mom oxoxoxoxoxoxoo
THAT is so cute! I bet they loved it!
Very cute! I jut found your blog, so I wanted to leet you know that I left a comment on your "Spirit Fingers" post from awhile back.
OMG that is SOOOO cute!! how much would you charge??!?! and did you guys really paint that!! it looks amazing!
Too Cute! You're giving me ideas!
Post a Comment