Thursday, December 4, 2008

Almost Done

I am almost done with my stained glass window. ...I'm almost done with a lot of things, actually. Here is what almost done looks like.As much as I would like to tackle my "almost done" list, such as address labels, Christmas cards, Christmas decorating, and laundry, I am practically immobilized on the couch at the moment. After candy and wreath making, and church decorating I am resting tonight and watching The Office to rejuvinate myself to head full force into my holiday packed weekend!

Tomorrow afternoon is decorating for Belle's Brunch with mom and the Very Special Arts gallery opening. Saturday is Belle's Brunch in the morning and Christmas concert at the G's church with dinner at Ruth Chris' afterwards. Sunday, i'm sure, will be filled with finishing the above shown project!!! I'll hopefully post Belle's Brunch pictures as soon as possible!!

3 comments:

Annikke said...

It's looking so good!!!!

Mother Hood said...

That is so awesome! I too will be chillin out while watching The Office tonight. Thursday nights are our "show night".

Anonymous said...

i'm excited about coming up for the belle's brunch! saturday will be a lot of fun. sounds like you're a busy woman!

ps....its Free Giveaway Friday! be sure to swing by and enter to win this week's gift!