Saturday, December 13, 2008

Small Group Christmas Party!

We hosted our Small Group's Christmas Party again this year! Sarah and I worked very hard at planning this fabulous shindig, and it was a blast! Everyone was asked to come dressed as their favorite Christmas movie character. Can you figure out who everyone is?!!!
From left to right: Tom and Sarah as Charlie Brown and Linus, Andrew and Erica as themselves :), Steve and Jeannine as George Baily and Mary (the librarian) ;) from It's a Wonderful Life, Kendrick and Mandy as "Grandma got run over by a Reindeer," and us as Marv and Harry from Home Alone!
Here is Charlie and Linus with their sad, but very festive, Christmas tree!

Notice the iron burn and gold tooth :D

We really had to monitor Kendrick... ;)

I also got to finally use my Pick your Nose cups that Allison bought me! We had a blast with these! Thanks, Meeske!
I wanted to see what it was like to have a mustache...also Tom is ACTUALLY picking his nose in the background :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute idea! Those cups crack me up!

Erin said...

Great costume ideas! Looks like a fun party! :)

Anonymous said...

Those cups are hilarious. lol. I LOVE having friends over and entertaining. Have you heard of Pop 5? If you ever need a fun game you should check it out! We played it last year at our house and it was a big success :-)

Mother Hood said...

I can't get over those cups! Too fun!