It's about time for an update! I apologize that I allowed the frenziness of the holidays deter me from keeping up with my blog! Anyways, my friend Sarah came over on Saturday night and taught me how to make a bunch of yummy Christmas goodies! Here are a few of the delights!
These little yummies are my favorites!!! They are Ritz crackers, covered in dark chocolate cocoa and covered with sprinkles! They taste just like Girl Scout Thin Mints!
Almond Bark + Pretzels + sprinkles= DELISH!!! These are Andy's favorite, so I have a feeling that I'll be making more of these later! These and the Ritz crackers are super easy and quick to make, for those of you Mommies who would like a fun cooking time with the kiddos!
I loved the idea, so I created my own!
6 comments:
wow, gebbs! those all look SO amazing! i'm expecting a HUGE box of those ritz mint cookies for my stocking stuffer. :)
i love the card idea! yours looks so cute! i hope i see one on my gifts!
I'm sure I could google it, but I'd love to know how you made the Ritz mints... I think Phoebe and I would have a ball making those -- and eating them!
Man, now I want sweets! It all looks so good! Thanks for the sweet inspiration!
How do make those ritz thingy's???
Also, have you ever taken a mini pretzel top it with a Rolo candy and then place them on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 300 degrees for about 3-4 minutes. While warm press a pecan half into the rolo. They are called Turtle pretzels and are way yummy.
OR, take a long pretzel rod, dip bottom half n almond bark then roll in sprinkles. Those are fun too!
we love making the ritz but have always used almond bark would love to make the chocolate ones
We are having a Christmas Swap party on Sat. an dI may have to try some of these goodies out. Thanks for the ideas.
Post a Comment