Thursday, October 15, 2009

25 Things You Might Not Know About Me

I just saw this post over at the Glamorous Housewife, and thought it would be fun! Although, I was a little concerned that I might not be able to come up with that many interesting things about myself! Here we go!

1. Chocolate seems to get me out of my not good moods. I will almost always choose whatever chocolate dessert is on the menu. It makes me feel good :)

2. I fell in love with Andy before I ever met him. Literally. :)

3. I am always cold. My mom thinks it's because I ate too much peanut butter as a child! :D

4. I am clinically addicted to kettle corn. I can. not. make myself stop eating it! Andy has to take the bag away.

5. My very first Cabbage Patch doll's name was Ernestine. She was fabulous! To this day, I still buy Cabbage Patch dolls because they are so cute!

6. I tuck my pants into my socks when I sleep. I think it's because of the cold thing. I don't like the breeze on my legs!

7. I learned to ride my bike at a very early age. I was kind of a trend setter ;)

8. It drives me crazy when people whistle. Little amounts are fine, but ongoing whistling makes me want to get out the crow bar.

9. I want to learn how to quilt. Soon.

10. I didn't go to Prom my Senior year of high school because the boy who asked me then asked me later if he could also bring another girl too. I refused to go with him after that, and he took the other girl. He was rude, but I was proud of my stand.

11. I have no talent in the accent department. If you asked me to speak in a British accent, it would probably come out Jamaican.

12. I have slept with Mousie ever since I got her as a chicken pox present in Kindergarden!

13. I was the quiet, shy girl in school growing up. I wanted to blend into the wall in Jr. High and HS. I believe I have blossomed a bit since then! :)

14. I hate people who are rude. I don't like attitude, arrogance or eye rolling.

15. I LOVE giving gifts!!! I love to see the joy on people's faces when they see that someone put thought and care into their gifts.

16. When I was little, I didn't want to have any of my own kids, I wanted to adopt all of the kids who didn't have homes so that they would feel loved.

17. My most embarrassing moment happened to me in 5th grade. It took me 5 years to be able to talk about it, and now it has become my best party story!

18. I have a very strict morning routine. If I ever break from it, I spend the rest of my day wondering if I put my deodorant on!

19. I get very uncomfortable in big cities. There are too many people, and I'm always a little afraid that I'm going to get stolen.

20. I want to go to Europe. I think the Eiffle Tower is beautiful, and I'd love to see all the art!

21. High heels hurt my feet. Allison and Kendall seem to manage suffering for fashion, but I can only wear them for limited amounts of time.

22. I've always wondered what I'd look like as a red head. I actually secretly think that I will have a red haired child.

23. Breakfast food is my favorite. I could eat it every meal every day!

24. I want to start my own business (which is happening now!) and sell my own artwork. I'd also love to do classes on the side! I think Andy and I would work well together! maybe one day we can have our own little Gallery/Studio!

25. I'm still slightly afraid of the dark!

Hope you enjoyed! Sooooo, now tell me which ones you didn't know about me, or liked the most!!!

4 comments:

William, Megan and Avery said...

I want to quilt too!!! Maybe this could be a MeganKellyPotter project?

Kendall said...

I love moms theory or peanut butter as a reason for your cold blooded nature. also, Megan was very creative in the title of your quilting project. i read it a few times and thought...that works in so many ways! also, something someone might not know about me is that although i do wear high heals, they have caused tremendous back problems in my life. i am forever wounded from the curse of fashion.

Sara Laverty said...

i still think they tucking your pants into your socks thing is my most fave thing about you! i always knew if you were just in your comfies or if you were getting set to go to sleep by the status of your pants/socks. :)

Caroline said...

Ohhh! I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU TOLD THE STORY ABOUT HOW YOU AND ANDY MET!! sounds interesting! HA! I sleep with my pants tucked into my socks to! I will probably be posting one of these on my blog soon as well!! Come check it out!