Thursday, October 8, 2009

My computer is back!

Ok, so I think my computer got the swine flu. It completely stopped working last week, and I just got it fixed! I know I do alot of stuff on the computer, but I never realized how much of MY stuff is on it! When it died, I was frustrated because of all of the pictures and documents that are on it. I didn't want to get a new one because I like this one! Although, if anyone would like to donate $2,000 to Simply Smith Designs for an awesome Mac, I would be very excited! :D

In other news,

*our 1st 9 weeks will be done next Friday. I will miss most of my kids, and am nervous to get new ones. The 2nd 9 weeks has been consitantly my worst every year :/
* this week was the first week out of this school year that I have not wanted to get out of bed. Not because I didn't want to be with the kids, but because I. Was. Tired.
*The weather has been gloomy. Andy is rejoicing that it is in the 40s when we go to work in the morning, but I'm not great friends with the cold. The positive side is that I get to wear my scarves!
*I may be hanging some of my artwork in a local cafe. Hopefully. Also, it would be wonderful if they would sell!
*Andy's JV team WON their first game in almost 2 years, under his head coaching!!!! There was rejoicing in heaven and on earth!!!
*Andy is almost done with football, and is doing well in his 2nd year of teaching!
*Stone is not here yet, but we are all anxiously awaiting his arrival!
*Kendall just took her bridal portraits, and we're getting closer to the December 12 wedding!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Busy busy! And I wouldn't know what to do if I lost the stuff on my computer--so many pics!