Tonight was the first night of puppy class for Sookie! We went last week for the introductory meeting, and got "homework" for Sookie this week. We worked on "sit," "stay," and "let's go" for walks. Also, for the first time, Sookie did not pull on her walks!!! She "heeled" very well!!! It's been a success, and today was no different! Sookie was a star student, and worked very well, even with all the other dogs!!!

And, as a special treat, my super amazing husband bought me these amazing flowers!!! Aren't they beautiful?! They are so fall-ish, and I love them!!!

I also had a Gallery 116 class tonight, and will be posting about that over at The Girl in the Blue Glasses!
4 comments:
i like your elbow patch :)
those flowers are so pretty! I just saw pictures of little baby stone at Kendall's blog. He is precious! I am sooo happy for your family!:) you are now an aunt!
Beautiful FLOWERS!!
By the way, I just found out from Kendall that Allison had her baby! Tell her I said congratulations, since I am not sure when she will have the time to post again!
xoxo
Caroline
Post a Comment