I've been making many great meals recently, including gumbo, shrimp stir fry, and french onion soup. Tonight I stuck with an oldie, but a goodie. I vamped up my tilapia recipe by topping it off with crushed up potato chips! It was delish!

Last night I whipped up this AMAZINGLY delicious dessert for small group. Some even called it "life changing" ;) It was that. good. Layers of chocolate cake, pudding, whipped cream, and Oreos. My kind of dessert.
Andy took off tomorrow to spend time with me! We are planning to go to a Pumpkin Drop tomorrow morning to see a GIANT pumpkin get dropped and explode on the ground! It should be super fun!!!!Well, the picture of my apron is up on my other blog if you want check it out!
2 comments:
YUMMY! That looks fabulous!!! I just made roasted berries (Raspberries, blueberries, blackberries) from an Ina Garten recipe, and they were fabulous!!
Yum! Send that right on over here, please! :)
Post a Comment