For some reason, I failed to put 2 and 2 together, and Andy reminded me in the car that we would be going through Louisville!!! I was so excited, and immediately called the girls for a lunch date after church!
We ate, yet again, at one of my favs, Lynn's Paradise Cafe. Andy was thrilled to get a Hot Brown, and the 6 of us had a great time!

Allison and Zack even took us back and showed us Stone's nursery! Hes should be here any day, and we're so excited to meet him!And finally, here was one of my projects that I had to finish before our little roadtrip! Friends of ours who are having a little boy were having a church baby shower on Sunday. They have painted his nursery with Curious George, so I thought his little yellow hat was quite appropriate! (actually, I can't lie, Kendall gave me the idea! Thanks, sexyface! :D)
That's all for now! Be sure to head over to The Girl In the Blue Glasses and see my dog portraits!
3 comments:
what a fun trip! I love that cake!
Underpants,
The cake looks so good!! Maybe you should make another one for the family when stone is born...everyone loves cake, especially yours! it was great to see you and Andy yesterday! i'm glad you made it home safe!
-Sexyface
Kel,
I love the pictures!!! Thanks! Your cake IS AMAZING!!! Great job Kel!!! Keep up the good work! Love, mom
Post a Comment