
I know it's kind of hard to see here, but she loves to sit up like a little person with Andy!

And now for the main event! Introducing Stone Michael Parker. He was born Thursday, October 22. Allison had a C-section, so he came out perfect!!! His little head is so round and wrinkly! :)

Allison and I had gone shopping a few weeks ago, and I found this awesome onsie!!! It's perfect for him, and I think he's going to ask to wear it all the time...when he finally fills it :)
I was holding him the night he was born while Allison snoozed a little. Stone thought that was a swell idea, and Aunt Kel helped him find his thumb. I loved that he made "webs" on his face while he slept!
Stone and Aunt Kel meet for the first time. I love him. He opened his eyes and looked up at me. LOVE. (and I think he likes my glasses :)
Here we are, the Aunts.
Mom got us pins that say "New Aunt" and "New Uncle."
In other news,
*It's my fall break.
*Sookie is doing great at puppy class
*I have 4 full days to make stuff!!! I have projects galore, so I'll be sure to post pics soon!
*Aprons are in the works, so check out my art blog to see!
2 comments:
congrats Auntie! Tell your sister congrats! He is such a handsome boy!
and you dog is just too cute! I love the picture where she is sitting next to your hubs!
Yay for being an Aunt! PS - I love Sookie's picture with the head cocked.
Post a Comment