Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bath Time!

Since Tucker came home from the hospital, we greatly anticipated Bath Time! Unfortunately, we had to wait for his umbilical cord (or his belly button, as I often say) to come off, and in the mean time, we did sponge baths.
Since we had so much company, we just got around to using the actual bath tub! I thought for sure that Tucker was not going to enjoy the whole bath experience, since he hates being naked, and usually gets pretty cranked up when his body is exposed. However, he surprised us, and sat quietly while Mommy quickly cleaned his body. He never cried, and may have even enjoyed the experience!!! Although we taped the whole thing, I didn't get any pictures in the actual bath tub this time!
We were able to get a bunch of shots of the little love bug all snuggled in his puppy towel! He is SO cute!!! I just love him so much!!! What a handsome little man! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet aroma...a squeaky clean, baby bath bubbly fresh Tucker! What a cutie pie! Love him so...and you and Andy...:D Love ya! God Bless mom/mops oxoxo

elliott + adrianne hultgren said...

i love these pics in his towel. i'm so glad he liked bath time!!! how fun for you! how long did it take for his cord to fall off? I can't believe I still have to wait a few months to meet him in person... thank goodness for getting to see your updates and pictures :)

Susan J said...

What a sweet little newborn face! Precious!!