Sometimes we get a little slap happy at our later feedings, and last night was no different! Since Tucker was having such great awake time, we decided to try on a few of his hats! Enjoy!
absolutely adorable!! every time I think of you, Andy, and Tucker hanging out (especially funny dress up times like this), i smile SO much. i get so much joy knowing how happy this little boy is making you -- as well as knowing how LUCKY Tucker man is to have you two as his parents :)
6 comments:
SO adorable!!!
SO MUCH FUN!!! I LOVE these playful and unexpected times! Love you all! mom/mops oxoxoxoxo
Super Duper Cute!
Have fun playing dress up! He is a doll!
absolutely adorable!! every time I think of you, Andy, and Tucker hanging out (especially funny dress up times like this), i smile SO much. i get so much joy knowing how happy this little boy is making you -- as well as knowing how LUCKY Tucker man is to have you two as his parents :)
Your little boy is just too cute! Congratulations on him!
Post a Comment