Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just Chill'n

Just wanted to share a few more photos! We love just chill'n with our little Tucker Man. He is so cuddly, and I think he loves the snuggles as much as we do!
He is definitely getting bigger, and has already outgrown some of his first outfits!!! He is getting strong, and lifts his head up to look around a lot.
He loves to listen to Praise Baby as part of his "cool down" time after awake time.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

he is so cute!

Whitney said...

He is an adorable angel! Great pictures! I love seeing little Tucker!

Amber said...

Congrats on such a sweetheart. I love Praise Baby!

Erin said...

So cute! Soak up all that snuggling. It goes by so fast!

Anonymous said...

So amazing to see how much he has grown in just a few weeks!

elliott + adrianne hultgren said...

love the new pictures!! you and Andy just look so happy. i love that he already lifts his head to look around and I can't believe he's outgrown some of his outfits! enjoy your snuggling :) :)