Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Pops!

Today is Pop's birthday! Yesterday we headed over to The Resort for a birthday celebration! Kendall and Luke came up as well, and we all enjoyed a relaxing day of hanging out!
Dad got the traditional Mrs. Lamb cake, decked out in tennis theme! Perfect for Dad! :D Mom made a delicious meal of roast, roasted veggies, corn casserole, and rolls! And, this was our centerpiece:
:D We put his bouncer on the table so he wouldn't miss out on the festivities! He was actually awake for most of the meal, then the excitement was too much for him :D

And, here are a few more shots of our little guy!
He looks so sweet when we go in to wake him up! When he's all swaddled up, he just looks like a little bean!
This was Tucker's first "real" outfit! He has only been wearing sleepers, to keep things easy for the operators, and he finally fit into this one! Isn't he so adorable?!
He matched Daddy yesterday, but most noteworthy is his arm. Tucker has "zombie arms" as we like to call them. Whether sleeping or awake, his arms seem to have a mind of their own! Most often, they will fly up into the air, and then hit himself in the face :D

Happy Birthday, Pops!

6 comments:

Kelley said...

what a precious little boy! So cute! thanks for sharing the pics and happy birthday to your dad!

Elizabeth said...

He is so adorable and I am just amazed at how he is changing! Can't wait to see you all on Wednesday when I bring a meal over:)

karly said...

hey! I love seeing Luke swaddled too..i think he looks like a little glow worm..lol! Tucker is so sweet!!!

mom said...

Love the new look of your blog Kel! The pictures are fabulous and I am amazed that you have controled yourself to only post a few of the 800 we took over the past week or so...a tee hee hee!...I think it was only about 400! Had fun today and look forward to tomorrow! Praying for a settled evening. Your little Tucker man is soooo sweet! We love him so! Love to you and Andy too! Love, mom/mops oxoxoxoxox

Annikke said...

What a cutie! I want to squeeze those little cheeks of his!

Annikke said...

I forgot to mention that you made a recipe book for me a year or two ago during a swap we participated in. I LOVE that book. You also made me my favorite scarf (can't wait to wear it again now that the weather is cooling off) and some jewelry. It means a lot to me that you took that time to put it all together for lil ol me! :-)

{Hugs}