Here's a peak!
Wait, no, you can't see it!!!
Just kidding! Ta-da!!! I'm seven months old!!!
...oooooh, feet!
I LOVE my feet! And, I love being 7 months old!
Did I tell you that I love my feet? Because I do! I love to hold them, eat them, and look at other people's feet, too! Feet are so great! They make me squeal!
I am sitting up pretty well by myself now, So I can hold my feet whenever I want!
And I can dance. I like to move around...I think I get it from my Mommy :)
Oooooohhh, and I LOVE to pat! Pat, pat, pat!!! I pat while I eat, I pat in my car seat, I pat Daddy. I just like to pat!
Aaaannnddd, see how BIG I am!!! I have really grown a lot since I was only a couple of weeks old!
Also, I'm becoming such a big boy! I rode in my stroller for the first time this weekend!
It was very fun :)
Like I said, I'm a big boy. I weigh 22 lbs! I got pretty sick this month, so did Mommy, but we're both feeling better, and it didn't effect my weight at all! I cae back from it even better than before!Dear Tucker,
You are becoming such a big boy! You are so happy all the time, and love flirting with people around you! You like to be out in public, being held, so you can look around and see everything! I just can't believe how much you love to use your voice, your whole body, and that great smile of yours to show your excitement!
We love you so much!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
3 comments:
Oh my goodness gracious!!!! This is one of my favorite updates! T-man is such a happy little guy! True...he is a lover of those tootsies! He watches others feet just like his mama used to...what is that all about?!
Well, I'm so very glad that you and Tucker have much improved health and are both on the mend! Love his smiles...his big hand hugs and giant kisses that he MUST give with in 5 seconds of spying an attended target!
Thanks for the pictures...this is a most fabulous post! Speck so! Lots of love, mom/mops...pops too...made him smile :D
HAHA!!! I love this blog post!! by far, most favorite!! Tuck is such a sweet little boy! Pax and I enjoyed being up there with you this week and I loved holding and loving on sweet, precious, foot fetish little T!! Miss yall and love yall!! xoxoxo!
PS- show Tucker your feet for me ahh tee hee!!
I can't believe he is 7 months old. His smile is the sweetest thing (he gets that from his mommy too!)
Post a Comment