Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Zumba Baaaaaaabbbbyyyy!

If you know me, you can imagine how I'm saying this.

"ZUMBA baaaaaabbbbyyyyyy!!!!"

Tonight, I trudged less than Heidi Klum body to Zumba, and it rocked my world.

I went with a friend, who also just had a baby and was a cheerleader, and we had a blast! Of course, after the initial shock wore off my not so active body, I was totally rocking it.

I actually noticed during the first song that I could not stop smiling! Blame it on a lifetime of dancing, or just pure elation of actually getting to do it again, but I was cheese'n it up!!! I was super afraid that that instructor was going to think I was weird since I was giving her such a goofy grin, so thank goodness that she turned her back to us for most of the time!

About halfway through I was convinced that she was going to confront me after the class and ask if I had a background in dance because I was so amazing... ;) Just kidding. I had my fair share of going the wrong way, using the wrong foot, and stumbling about, but a girl up front who practically had the whole set memorized gave me hope for the future :D

Anyways, I danced my heart out, and will for sure be going back!

Our lovely evening out what ended with a giant rain and hail storm that we had to run through to get to our cars! No worries, we made it home without a scratch, or without any hail damage!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love Zumba!! It is so much fun and makes working out for 1 hour seem like nothing:) glad you are enjoying it too.