Friday, March 25, 2011

voices

Tucker has recently discovered his voice. It's one of my favorite developments because I love to hear him "talk!" He began to babble around 4 months old, saying things like, "blahh, yaahh, gaaa gaaa." But now, he's using his voice in a new way.

He usually just elongates vowels at different pitches and volumes. Sometimes it's a short shriek, followed by a laugh, sometimes it's a grunt, and my most fav is his random laughter.

He will laugh just out of nowhere and at nothing, and then eventually look at us and laugh.

I love to hear him explore his voice, and I just can't get enough! It's funny to think that he's "talking" to his toys or to us, but really he just likes to hear himself....hmmmmm, I wonder where he gets that from? ;)

Anyways, Tucker and I wish you a Happy Friday and a great weekend!!!

No comments: