That's right folks, it's Operation: Eat Through The Pantry/Freezer time!!! Andy and I recently decided that we've bought a lot of food, but not eaten enough of it to warrant a full fledged grocery trip. So, today, I did a little digging, and came to an ASTOUNDING discovery!!! Between the pantry and the freezer, I have enough food to make 11 meals and 5 sides!!!!
11 meals and 5 sides! That's just crazy!
So, it's pretty safe to say that I haven't been the most proficient and buy the right things, and/or preparing everything I've bought.
So, as I rummaged through the pantry and freezer, I listed meals that I could make. The great things is that there are actually more than 11 meals because we have a lot of fish, and some things will make multiple servings. I'm pretty excited to have created a "menu," if you will, that I can just choose what meal I want to cook that hasn't already been marked off the list!
I can't wait for the pantry and freezer to be emptied out! Let me know if you try doing the same thing!
3 comments:
Good for you! I hope your endeavor is a success!
What a great way to save money!
Just so you know, you are totally the bomb. And I'm completely jealous of your stockpile of fish! YUM!
Post a Comment