Friday, March 4, 2011

just chill'n

I am so horribly behind on my blogging! I haven't even posted Tucker's 6 month post! :/ I apologize... mostly to myself!

Well, right now we're hunkered down at home because Tucker has strep...or at least that's what they told us. We're going to check out a new pediatrician on Monday for a second opinion. The poor guy has had a ton of issues for at least 2 months now, and we're hoping to get some answers!

Although he's sick, he's still mostly a happy baby! AND, he rolled over yesterday from his back to his stomach all by himself for the first time! We've been practicing this for a while, and I was stunned when he pulled out the big guns all by himself! There has yet to be a repeat performance, but we'll keep trying today!

I'm SO glad that it's Friday. Andy has started track, and with his practices, we don't get to see him until very late in the evening. He's also going to be starting one of his grad school courses in about 2 weeks, so it will be like having an invisible husband until this summer :/ I'm really looking forward to spending time with him on the weekends!

Well, homeboy is up from his nap, so I must go! I'll try to be better next week!

No comments: