Head over to my friend, Whitney's, site, for her free give away!
http://glamlifehousewife.blogspot.com/
She is giving away an adorable fall bread pan from William and Sonoma! While you're there, be sure to read my post about my favorite Halloween costume! It was awesome, I'll post pictures if I can find them!
For now, I'm about to head outside and work on the stained glass window that I'm making for a co-worker. I'll post pictures later!
2 comments:
Hey Kel,
Thanks for posting Whitney's site...I entered as well. Great pan! I loved your costume as well...I knew Allison would pick the pizza or her grape outfit...speck so. I think I have a few of those bubblegum pics if your interested.
Can't wait to see the pics of your stain glass...you are awesome!
WAtching WOF and then off to the lower level to whip up a few lanyards! Love you, Love, mom I'll check back later to see the update! :D
Oopps, I forgot to send you my oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo so here are a few xtras! oxoxoxoxoxoxo :D
Post a Comment