Saturday, October 11, 2008

Moving Furniture

I wish I had a "before" picture for those of you who have never been here, but we rearranged the living room furniture! With much team work, I think we found a nice solution to this room. It feels much more spacious!


Also, Sookie is becoming a "big girl" and is staying in the kitchen during the day while we're at work. Since the floors tend to get a bit chilli with the weather, we thought she needed an upgrade on her bed! Andy found this delux bed at Sam's today! She's still getting used to it!
Well, as far as my previous list goes, here are some of the updates:

*Homecoming was fun. Unfortunately, the Panthers did not win this memorable game.

*Mom and I had a blast at the Craft Fair today! We saw some old friends, and some new as well! We had a great time seeing other's gifts and talents, and each enjoyed a small purchase!

*The Staff party was great! I just LOVE that the people I work with are like a family. It's great to meet people's spouses and kids. The property we were one was beautiful, and we had a bon fire going by the water!

*We borrowed The Office Season 3, and am anxiously awaiting the viewing! :D

Now, we're watching the LSU game...let me rephrase that. Now, ANDY'S watching the LSU game, and Mom and Kendall are here!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I like your living room. I wish we had that much room. I think your kitchen is the same color as my living room (kind of a guacamole?).

Anonymous said...

living room looks SO much better! way more spacious!

Annikke said...

Little sookie is so cute - who could resist that little face!?

Sara Laverty said...

ooo i love the new set up!