Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ghosts and Goblins!

Andy and I got all dolled up on Saturday, and enjoyed a delicious dinner with our neighbors at Maggianos! It was amazing, as always, and the fellowship was great! Andy looked SO handsome, and I thought a new couple picture was in order!

Tonight, my friend Sarah came over, and showed me how to make ghost suckers out of almond bark and mini chocolate chips! She used to make them with her mom growing up, and I can see why! SO fun for the little ones, and the young at heart!

I'm adding the eyeballs here:
Ta-da! both my ghost sucker, and my ghost cookies! ...I was very busy with these goblins today :)
And, the finished product! Aren't they so cute! I'm going to bring them to school tomorrow and share them with some teachers!

Oh, and earlier today, we cleaned up our new eliptical machine and love seat, and added them both to the loft! Here's Andy testing out the new equipment! :D The room is a little crammed now, but we have more seating, and we can watch tv/movies while we work out!

9 comments:

The Shillingburg's said...

Those suckers are so fun!! I need one. They look so yummy.

Whitney said...

You and Andy are soooo cute. And so are those suckers! I love seeing what you're always up to. It's always so much fun.

Sarah Rose said...

Although it takes me almost 20 minutes to make a pb&j these days, you totally have me wanting to make those ghosts. Seriously. It's a good thing I don't have any of the bark, because that's what I'd be doing this afternoon!

Miss you guys!

Annikke said...

What fun suckers!!

I love the new couple picture and am loving the hair!

Erin said...

Cute suckers! I need to do that---good idea.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the great pics! I love the new "couple" pic and the fun times baking with Sarah. Adorable suckers... I think you should take some to the Gs...I doubt she would try to put it in her pocket! "BOO"

Thanks so much for working so hard for my lanyards...I am so appreciative.

MrStev and I went to Marina del ray after our tour to Sony and got a great parking spot on the beach and then walked out on the pier. SO FUN! It was beautiful...low tide, but it started to come back in while we were there. Then we ate at an italine resturant C&O and we ate outside in a most devine court yard. The waitress took our pics because we looked so super fine and we got to sit right infront of a beautiful fountain...like the one outside at Maggianos. Well, ho hum. Must go...dad is in heaven watching the colts. Again, we loved the pics! Have a great week! Love, mom oxoxo

Sara Laverty said...

oh those just look so cute!! do you think someone as non crafty as myself could make them? they look too cute. :)

i love your hair all curly too! you look so pretty, mrs. s! :)

love and miss you! maybe i'll come visit you again and we can make some sort of themed snack :)

Megan said...

Those suckers are so cute!

Alison Mayes said...

Too fun!