Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Friday!

Things that have happened this week:

*watched a kid's pants fall down in class

*share in Allison and Zack's excitement about finding a house

*fell asleep on the couch

*Sold TONS of mom's super cute lanyards at school

*celebrated the birth of Nora Mae!

*fell asleep on the couch

*told some of my favorite kids Goodbye since our 9 weeks is over

*fell asleep on my stomach on the couch

Things that are going on this weekend:

*Elwood's homecoming game, which I'm pretty sure I'll be sitting by myself again-thanks William and Megan!

*Christmas in October Craft Fair at the high school with Mom! Hopefully finding some good Christmas gifts!

*GRADING...enough said

*Staff Fall party tomorrow night, which should be a hoot!

*Friends of the Library Book sale...for those of you who know me, you probably know that I don't need any more books :)

*Possibly going with hubby to pick out pumpkins!

Things I have realized about myself:

*I apparently need WAY more rest, due to my almost daily naps on the couch

*I love sweat pants!

*Fall is my favorite time of year!

*I am becoming a "grown up"

*I haven't gotten on the internet much lately

*The Office is becoming increasingly more funny to me, and I actually really like it!!!

2 comments:

Annikke said...

What a cute list! I love craft fairs. I love this time of year too! I think the Office is funny, but didn't used to!

melanie said...

that's funny. if you like the office and actually understand it, you are actually a grownup with a REAL job! you go girl.....:)