Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Break!

Fall break has officially begun! This was much needed, and long awaited! So, this is what's on the agenda for today:

*sleep in! CHECK! (until 9:00, which was actually perfect!)
*relax! CHECK! (my coffee is brewing, a fire is crackling, and I am updating my
blog :)
*steam clean the couch in the garage, and move it upstairs.
*work on stained glass. (these two will be done simotaneously. Andy with the
couch, I with the stained glass.
*what The Office! CHECK!
*enjoy the time we are finally getting together! CHECK! we had a "date" last night
at a nice litte Mexican restraunt!

I will hopefully be putting up some fun photos of our Fall Break activities to add later!

3 comments:

Annikke said...

Oh yay! My kids are on Fall Break starting Monday. I have already made a list of To-Do's while they are on break, like totally and thoroughly clean the playroom!!

My 7 yo has had a student teacher for the first 10 weeks of school but tomorrow is her last day, so I spent last night putting together a big posterboard card for all the kids to sign and we are going in tonite to decorate the classroom!

Sara Laverty said...

how exciting! your break sounds like the perfect mix of relax and tasks! you deserve to relax so make sure you get plenty of that! you work so hard for the kids!

enjoy being with your andy for the whole week!!! yes, post pictures. i need to see your activities. :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break! Isn't it great to be teachers.