Megan's Shower
Megan's shower was Saturday! We had so much fun celebrating Avery Kate, although she did not make an early appearance. ;) I had a great time decorating for the shower, and loved this special little touch over the mantle!
Mom donated this little gift, so we displayed them quite well, I thought!
Kendall happened to be in town before she jet set acrosss the country, so it was a rarity that there were actually 3 Potter girls together!
Megan was thrilled that her mom and her best friend Leah were able to come to the party! Anna was a great treat as well, now that she and her clan have moved into the neighborhood!!
This cake was AMAZING! It was Red Velvet cake, and absolutely delicious! Right behind the cake are the flowers that Andy sent me at school! I couldn't believe he did that, but he IS super husband!
And, last, but not least, the Hostesses with the Honorees!In other news, I've officially started the GIANT stained glass that I'm doing for a guy at work. I know that Andy is pleased to see me finally breaking ground on it, AND I have some paintings for a nursery for a lady at work! I'm a very busy woman!Next, Andy bought our tickets for LION KING! We will be going on November 23 :D
10 comments:
How fun! You did a great job decorating.
That looks like alot of fun!
I love that picture of the "3 Potter girls"!
Love the cake!! Aren't showers fun when you get to do them at your own house?? I always love doing that. Hope you have a great week!
Ah, Lion King...I am soooo excited for you and Andy to see this! It is amazing and something you will never forget!
The shower was wonderful and us Potter girls looked pretty good! :D Ah, the missing Meeske... but by a quick glance at the Pink Potporri, it appears she had a grand time too...just not wiht us! :D
We all had soooo much fun with you tonight! You should make it a monday night ritual! I'm up to 5 lanyards and it is almost midnight... breaking for sleep...my goal is 15 for Wed. a.m. ...we shall see! :D
I had sooo much fun at Megan's shower and she received so many nice gifts!
Ta ta for now... i must sleep! Love, mom xooxooxox
how fun! looks like you all had such a great time!!! the decorations and cake are awesome!
sounds like life is full, fun and wonderful! good to hear from you......love you both
wow what an amazing cake! yum. its almost too pretty to eat! :)
you are such a great party hostess! i can't wait for you to host my wedding dance shower. ;)
The cake is amazing & so are the decorations... very cute!!
That cake is TO DIE FOR. So beautiful!
I just love baby showers! Too fun!!
I love that painting over the fireplace! Did you do that?
Post a Comment