Last year a co worker of mine asked if I would create a stained glass window for his kitchen. He is really into southwestern stuff, so we came up with a design he likes! It's a huge window, something like 3x4 feet. It will take a little big of time :) Here's my progress so far:

This is where I started today.



I'll try to keep updating as i finish...which should be soon (don't worry Andy!) I had forgotten how fun it is to do this! It's just been so long!
4 comments:
can i place an order for a stained glass window with JT as the subject? thanks...just put it on my tab!!!
but seriously...it looks so good already! can't wait to see the finished product!!!
OH cool! I can't wait to see it as you make progress! You are so talented!
You are AWESOME, Kel! It looks FABULOUS! The finished product will be incredible! You are so gifted and talented and passionate about art and creativity! It is contageous! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Praise the Lord for windows...then you can enjoy the beautiful outside...while staying within. :D
Love you, Love, mom oxoxoxoxoxoxo
Oh man, I'd have no idea where to start---looks great!
Post a Comment