Sunday, November 2, 2008
Coupon Clipper
I acted out of the ordinary the other day, and in a brief whim of insanity, purchased a subscription to the Indy Star, just until Christmas, from a kid selling them door to door! I'm actually pretty excited about it, though, and got it mostly for the coupons. I woke up this morning, early because of Daylight Savings Time, and flung open the front door to find my newspaper on the driveway! I spent a good 30-45 minutes flipping through the coupons, and finding some good deals! Even though it's only the beginning of November, I am already anticipating the Day after Thanksgiving pack, which will include NO newspaper, but 2 packages of coupons! I'm a nerd, I know! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now, you have to mix that with sales that the store has. Kristen and I do TheGroceryGame.com Usually save about $50 - $70 every week at the grocery store.
Check it out.
I'm just as nerdy!!
Post a Comment